SEARCH SITE - ENTER SPECIFIC WORDS/FORMULA/TOPIC etc
Doc B's revising for KS3 SCIENCE Doc Brown's BIOLOGY
Copying of the quizzes by schools and colleges etc. is not permitted © Dr WP Brown - The practice Questions are for Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9 KS3 Biology revision (~US K12 Science grades 6-8)
Self-monitoring progress and school questions or for final UK self-assessment practice question revision based on QCA schemes of work. ALL QUIZ content and HTML web page output @ Dr W P Brown and copying of quizzes in any format is NOT allowed, except for printouts.
SEE ALSO NEW KS3 Science Quiz compilations
The original quiz links are below
The KS3 Biology Multiple Choice Questions
10 Questions are selected at random from big databases.
On repeating the quiz, you should get all/mainly new questions.
Important icon-button key guide for the choices (all have the same Q database)
* KS3 Science multiple Choice Quizzes, worksheets practice questions for pupils revising Key Stage 3 science questions revision help for secondary students *
! PLEASE NOTE: (1) I am open to suggestions for more combined quizzes if the combination seems appropriate.
(2) <= back on the link bar of the quiz returns you to the previous web page.
(3) Don't use the usual refresh button on the upper browser to repeat the quiz, use the REPEAT QUIZ - fresh Q's on the quiz link bar.
(4) The quizzes are based on the original QCA schemes of work, so individual school KS3 science courses may not coincide completely, but the quizzes should cover most of what is done in biology in a typical Y7, Y8 or Y9 course and should help with revision.
(5) A small proportion questions are deliberately very challenging and more like GCSE level, but only the odd one! and most cover the full range of ability of KS3 science students.
(6) PLEASE NOTE to minimise stress levels: Quiz sections 1. to 4. can be done by Year 7, 8 or 9 (Y7, Y8 or Y9) KS3 science students, quizzes 5. to 8. suitable for Year 8 or Year 9 students only and quizzes 9. to 12. for Year 9 (Y9) students ONLY.
(7) When doing the KS3 science-biology multiple choice quizzes, if you get the answer correct, a YES comes up in the box by the choices A-D. If you get it wrong, a NO appears. However, if your first three answers are incorrect, on the 4th click, which is the answer, nothing appears! This I'm afraid is peculiar quirk, in the otherwise excellent free to use Hot Potato download software I use.
* KS3 Science revision website * KS3 Science revision website * KS3 Science revision website * KS3 Science revision website *
10 Q multiple choice question KS3 Science-BIOLOGY quizzes
KS3 Science multiple Choice Quizzes, worksheets practice questions for pupils revising Key Stage 3 science questions revision help for secondary students
* KS3 Science revising online website * KS3 Science revision website * KS3 Science revising on-line website * KS3 Science revision website *
was www.wpb3.btinternet.co.uk and www.wpb6.btinternet.co.uk
Website content copyright © Dr W P Brown 2000-2012 All rights reserved on revision notes, puzzles, quizzes, worksheets, x-words etc. * Copying of website material is not permitted * I do not personally endorse the adverts - but they do pay for the site!